My blog shares music, movies, fashion, food, history, animals and people that I think are exciting. Heavy emphasis on all things girly. I love fashion from the 18th and 19th centuries. I grew up young and impressionable in the 80's and did alot of musical theater.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rit Dye Part Derp: Always Say Dye!

The Rit Dye binge continues! I wanted pillow shams another color. I have a duvet with lots of colors and thought blue would be a good one to bring out. :)
I love how the scalloped edge is slightly different. Very cool.
A lace curtain that I use over my vanity is now a delicate seafoam green. Probably turned out pale because of how synthetic it truly is. Oh well!
A dingey white cotton cardigan becomes daffodill yellow. Yup, I have an addiction problem. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment