My blog shares music, movies, fashion, food, history, animals and people that I think are exciting. Heavy emphasis on all things girly. I love fashion from the 18th and 19th centuries. I grew up young and impressionable in the 80's and did alot of musical theater.

Friday, April 22, 2011

A boy would be the son of France, but you Marie Therese shall be mine.

So my sister is going to have a baby girl. I am so thrilled! I love all of my nephews dearly but I'm excited about a baby girl around again. Particularly since my one neice Lyssa is now sixteen...it feels like only yesterday she was a flower girl in my wedding. I know, it's sappy. Can you imagine how I'd be if I were a parent? Mooning around singing Sunrise Sunset. Or maybe dancing for joy when they finally turned 18! Mhwhaha! Anyhow, this news has made my Good Friday that much gooder. Easter weekend, new baby coming, all the flowers coming up...I certainly wish the weather would oblige. I'm worried that Spring has been outsourced to China...or maybe laid off by the Easter Bunny. He wouldn't do that...would he?

No comments:

Post a Comment