My blog shares music, movies, fashion, food, history, animals and people that I think are exciting. Heavy emphasis on all things girly. I love fashion from the 18th and 19th centuries. I grew up young and impressionable in the 80's and did alot of musical theater.

Sunday, March 13, 2011




















Some Saint Patrick's Day happy things. I am Irish & German which means I love having a good time (Irish) but I also am addicted to All Things Efficient(German). So these two sides are in conflict ALOT! LOL I don't go to bars and my drinking is pretty limited to champagne during the holidays or cooking with wine. So many times it's hard to find ways to celebrate this holiday with other people. But I make sure to buy plenty of corned beef and cabbage, sometimes I'll make a shepard's pie. I just did a recipe for rarebit, which yeah, is traditionally Welsh, but it's cheese toast with dark beer cooked into the cheese, what is not to love about that?! I could never live in a world where there is no toast. And of course I brew pot after pot of tea, mostly earl gray or something in that dark blend. Anyhow, I hope everyone enjoys their holiday and isn't too miserable afterwards. I'll be spending it with family and maybe a few close friends, probably laughing and carrying on and Making Crap Up For The Sake of a Story.


Irish Blessings,


Stephanie





















No comments:

Post a Comment